The stock market can be a very daunting place, especially for novices, so it is right that you look for some help before investing your hard earned cash. One stock investment product that is getting a lot of attention is Grant Gigliotti’s Wealth Builders Club, and to help you decide if this is right for you, this is my BTMA Wealth Builders Club review.
My Video Review
The biggest problem that most beginners face when investing in stocks is that they don’t know where to start. There is so much to learn that it’s overwhelming. Some beginners use stock trading software to prevent making huge errors in judgment that will result in financial losses. While to a certain extent this is good, nothing quite beats getting advice from experienced investors who are walking the talk.
Picking the right stocks requires a ton of research of past and present data. Just analyzing one stock can take quite a while. Now imagine going through the process for a basket of stocks. Your hair will probably turn grey before you even buy one stock.
Most people just don’t bother with this crucial research and buy stocks based on their whims and fancies. This is exactly why the majority of people who dabble in the stock market see losses or minimal gains. By having a spreadsheet of completely analyzed stocks that’s done for you, you’ll reduce all the time consuming tasks involved in picking out reliable stocks.
The ‘BTMA Wealth Builders Club’ by Grant Gigliotti promises you just that. You’ll be receiving a list of 1000+ completely analyzed stocks that will be sent to your email inbox every week. All you’ll need to do is then pick a stock from the list and research it further to see if it’s worth your time. This time saving benefit of the Wealth Builders Club is one of its biggest advantages.
While there are may be similar investment clubs online, so far only one has stood the test of time and is still an online bestseller. The ‘Wealth Builders Club’ has thousands of members and many are successful stock traders from all over the world. It’s still going strong and this is an indicator that the membership actually works.
Let’s analyze this membership in greater detail and see if it’s worth your money. Just like anything, it has pros and cons. So it’s good to be aware of both to make an informed decision.
The Good Points:
1) The biggest advantage of joining the BTMA Wealth Club is the simplicity that comes with it. Mountains of data have been crunched to generate a list of stocks that are ranked in order of value. All you need to do is look at these stocks instead of spending hours poring over annual reports, etc. just to narrow down your list. The key to succeeding in the stock market is to pick the right stocks and the list of 1000+ stocks that you receive every week really helps you to focus on the possible winning stocks.
2) Facts and cold, hard data are way better than insider tips and decisions based on emotions. The analysis of the stocks is 100% based on fact. The stocks are compared with each other and listed in order starting with the best at the top and the riskiest at the bottom.
3) By following the list provided you’re basing your stock picking decisions on facts and will be less likely to be swayed by your emotions and make hasty, unwise decisions just for a quick profit. The stock list will always guide you based on data. You can count on this membership to give you an unbiased report.
4) The BTMA Wealth Club membership is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee. This is enough time for you to test it out and actually make money with it. There is no risk for you because you are covered by an iron clad refund policy.
5) Puts an end to information overload that overwhelms most beginners to stock trading. It help you understand how the stock market works and you’ll be amazed at how fast you learn the ropes when a lot of complex tasks have already been done for you.
6) This is a proven system that will guide you on what stocks to pick and what is the most you should pay for a stock. Many people pay way more than they should for a stock because they think that the price is going to increase several fold. In many cases, this just doesn’t happen. With the guidance of the membership, you’ll have credible advice from a mentor. All you need to do is adhere to the advice given.
7) This membership comes with excellent support. If you’ve any doubts, you can always contact the Grant Gigliotti for clarifications – his support is awesome.
The Bad Points:
1) Of course, you’ll need a computer with a working internet connection to receive emails. The membership is mostly an online system and unlike speaking to your broker, this is less personal.
2) No matter how good and helpful the spreadsheet will be, you’ll still need to do some checking on your own and trust your gut instinct at times. There’s no substitute for going with your hunches and the wealth builders club is a tool to help you make better decisions. It’s a means to an end and not an end in itself.
Should You Join the BTMA Wealth Builders Club?
Do you want a winning edge in your stock trading? Do you want to see gains instead of losses? Would you like to have many mundane tasks done for you in regards to your stock trading?
If your answer is a resounding “YES!” to these questions, then you definitely need it. Many of the professional stock traders use software to help them make good trading decisions. The unbiased nature of this club will give you reports that you can count on. The list will give you all the best stocks so that you can come to intelligent conclusions that will put you on the right track.
Whenever you’re in doubt about any stocks, you’ll just need to check the list and it will give you a confirmation if your next step is advisable or a no go. Such feedback is priceless. If you’re doing stock trading, the Wealth Builders Club has your name written all over it. Do join it, use the insider information well and profit from the stock market.
And just to put the icing on the cake, right now there is a 14 day trial, so you can try it out for just $1 per day!
>>> Join the “BTMA Wealth Builders Club” Now <<<